Orbit HD Demo Orbit HD Demo

lots of fun, ive been playing for quite a while, its a simple yet challenging, engrossing mechanic

BrainchildStudios responds:

Thanks epslion, I'm glad you're enjoying it :D

Fred's Journey Fred's Journey

terrible, just terrible the game is bugged, you cant make it past the second level, you just fall to your death as the building just vanishes underneath you, gems spawn in areas you cant reach, waste of time, i don't even know whats going on half the time.

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

in depth characters, enjoyable story, battle visuals are stunning, i could tell a lot of thought went into this game

Flash of Steel Flash of Steel

loved to song very original Melody all though im questioning f its by you when i check the track properties i found it was orriginaly named flash of steel- and the album was vampire masquerade ost
can you give me any reason why its named that way?

carhondalet responds:

Thanks! Yeah the song is definitely my original work, I have the .flp files to prove it and a simpler version I uploaded to newgrounds a year prior to this one. the reason the album name is vampire the masquerade ost is because I had that ost on my computer but it had no info. I entered the info manually in my Zune software but didnt realize this file was grouped together with the ost (the software basically considered them all "unknown artist") so when I entered the info it changed the album name to vampire the masquerade. Im surprised you noticed that, good thing in case you find something that's actually plagiarism. Not the case this time though ;)